We are all about honesty over here at Souky Souky. The last thing we would want is for you to feel that you have somehow been misled. So…with that in mind, you should know:
- We aim to be very upfront about the products we sell by including as many details as possible (color, measurements, quality, where made, how made) in our product descriptions. It should be noted, however, that many of the items we carry are vintage or handmade and therefore have imperfections. Our product descriptions and photographs aim to notify customers of these imperfections in advance of purchase. If you have questions regarding the specific details of a particular item, please email us in advance of purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All content is on this website is original, unless otherwise specified. Content that is not original is referenced and disclosed to ensure that the original author/creator receives deserved credit.
- Souky Souky occasionally uses sponsored posts or affiliate partners in blog posts as a means to generate income. If and when these practices are employed you can expect a disclosure at the top of the relevant post/link. But don’t worry, we only partner with brands and products that we love, trust, use and highly recommend.
- The content from this website is designed to be shared but please be respectful and credit Souky Souky when doing so. Bulk content cannot be reproduced without written permission from Souky Souky.
- When you purchase something from Souky Souky, we collect personal information (e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number) in order to be able fulfill your order.
- Souky Souky does not sell or share your personal information (e.g. name, address, email address or telephone number) with third-party advertising companies.
- With your permission, we will use your email address to send you information regarding product updates, upcoming sales and store events. At any time, you can opt out of these emails by clicking 'unsubscribe' or contacting us directly at email@example.com
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.